“The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated” is the 14th book in the “History of Vaccination” series.
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.
8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council
18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From “Truth,” January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
22) The Vaccination Problem
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America
24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
Never Vaccinate Your Child
Lessons from Parents, Doctors, Scientists, Media, and HISTORY
One Reply to “25 books showing vaccinations are a hoax.”
I heard of you just yesterday evening. I was watching “GoyimTV.” And John Minadeo made reference to you. With reference to your comments about the stock market, in general terms, I agree with your position.
However, you may consider the positions articulated by Robert Prechter, who has an page online: “Elliot Wave International.” He asserts that the stock market, in terms of it’s behavior, is predictable. And the consensus that the behavior of the market (or markets, because there are various “markets,” such as stocks, bonds, commodities, and currencies) is an so – called “random walk” is incorrect. But I do not necessarily disagree, entirely with your assertions that “the market” is controlled and distorted
I watched your presentations to the Sacramento City Council. I live in Québec. And I could not utter the statements you made to the Council at that time. In the City of Peterborough, Ontario, where I lived as an child, persons who want to address the council must present an brief. Discussing what they intend to discuss. Before they may “may” be allowed to discuss it.
I read your calendar of texts concerning the vaccination fraud, I would recommend that, in general terms, works which have been published recently are generally considered to have more authority than texts published many years ago.
But the list is important in terms of providing evidence that there have been “issues” with so – called “vaccinations” for many years.
David A. Kyne,
5ième mai, 2023