(Sterling Hayden, 1916-1986, exuded masculinity)Satanism is causing us to question our gender identity. All the more reason to affirmthe natural order: gender and family.Bobbi Wingham sent this useful reminderof what masculinity looks like.Buttwiper should put his image on their can.
from May 2, 2012
by Bobbi Wingham
(a woman, ex feminist)
Women need to encouragemen to be who they really are and not who women think they should be.
This means women should back off. But, for the guys out there who haven’t got a clue who they are and what real women want and need, here goes:
The Traits of a Masculine Man
- Confidence: Believe in yourself, not only that you can do what you set out to do, but that you already are what you need to be (even if on the outside it doesn’t yet show.)
- Courage: A masculine man is courageous (I’m not talking about being willing to do stupid stunts, either), willing to do what is necessary without showing weakness (even if he is scared to death.) A man cannot be truly courageous and brave if he does not fear something.
- Responsibility: Take responsibility for what happens in your life and stop being a victim. Being a victim is exactly what society expects you to be. Be who you really are intended to be – a leader and victor. Make plans and carry them out. Don’t fear failure.
- Discipline: Take charge of your life and what goes on in it. Carry out and complete your goals. Do everything you say you will do. Eat right and stay in shape, therefore you will also be able to think more clearly.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Kindness: Be honest with yourself and others holding yourself to the highest of standards. Find the fine line between kindness and honesty when necessary. Sometimes, one is more important than the other. With some finesse, you will be able to be honest and kind at the same time. Be kind and gentle toward women, children, and the elderly.
- Treat Women Like Women: Most of today’s men don’t seem to have a clue anymore (this is largely because of Feminism). I take my kids to Judo practice and am saddened by what I experience there. There are only a few chairs and they are always full of both men and women. When I arrive, not one man ever offers me his chair – a masculine thing. Real men honor women. Real men treat others with respect and dignity.
- Listen: We have two ears and one mouth for good reason – we are supposed to be doing twice as much listening as speaking. When a woman speaks, listen with your heart. Instead of thinking, “Oh great, here she goes again.” think, “She has a need. What is it? What can I do to help.” This goes against the nature of today’s men, it seems. They want to strike back and have forgotten who they are dealing with. When a woman lets you know she ‘s upset, what she is really doing is asking you to take charge and help her. It is a cry for help. Most of the time she will just need your love, understanding, and a listening ear. But under no circumstances are you to take abuse from her. Make that very clear. You must keep your cool. A woman will not respect a man who looses his cool.
- Defend the Weak: Protect and provide for your family and anyone who is being unfairly attacked. Consider getting martial arts training; learn to use guns and keep them ready, etc. Be prepared for disasters and have a plan. Refuse to allow anyone to overstep their boundaries, but be smart about how you accomplish this. Plan ahead. Remember, you are a leader so act like one.
9. Inspire submission: A masculine man in a relationship with a woman will always inspire and never force her submission. He will remain a gentleman at all times.
For women who want this kind of man (and most do no matter what they say), this is the easy part.
You don’t have to give your man a long list of rules or tell him how to be a man; it’s already there inside him. Just step back, show him respect, and let him decide.
Encourage him gently not so much with words but by your actions. Give him time and space. If you step back he’ll have to step up to fill the void you once filled, or else there is no relationship.
Related — Manliness