What I wish I knew when I was 21. (I am 72 now.)
This repost is needed now more than ever when the Satanists are messing with our perception of reality.
” Avoid women who exhibit any of the four-C’s: compete, control, criticize or complain. Avoid women who are overachievers or neurotic. Don’t get hung up on unavailable women. They’re not as special as they think. Choose a wife who complements you and is a good companion.
Choose one who will be a good mother.”
Revised From Feb 27, 2015
by Henry Makow PhD
My life was dysfunctional until the age of 50 partly because I accepted the feminist assumptions purveyed by the mass media.
I never imagined the Communist central banking cartel is destabilizing society by trashing heterosexual roles. This hate attack on the traditional family continues unabated today. The purpose is undermine resistance to a totalitarian New World Order disguised as a permanent pandemic.
Like millions of men, I was let “off the hook” by sexual liberation and feminism. Instead of becoming a husband and father, I was free to have sex and search for my “identity.”
Often sex and identity were confused. I didn’t understand that men mature and find purpose by assuming the responsibility of marriage and family.
As a result, I suffered from arrested development (immaturity) and missed my opportunity to have a family.
What follows is an antidote to Communist feminist propaganda. I don’t want young men to make the same mistakes i did.
1. The creation of a strong and loving family is perhaps the highest goal to which a man can aspire. This is the natural process by which men (and women) grow over a lifetime. This is how we find love and intimacy. It isn’t for everyone but for most, it is the path to happiness.
2. Stop listening to the media, your peer group or parents.
“Trust thy self,” Emerson says in Self Reliance (1841) “Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist.” What are your instincts telling you? For example, I always knew I wanted to rule my own roost but feminism prohibited this. Obey your instincts. Believe in yourself. No one believes in someone who does not believe in himself.
3. Make work (not women) your passion. Work is the backbone of a man. Men gain self-confidence from performing a task well, and receiving reward and recognition. Women may try to come between a man and his work but don’t let them. Don’t let anyone or anything thwart your gift. Women do not respect men who make them their first priority. Your work will keep you on course and help you to avoid temptation.
4. Don’t mistake sexual attraction for love. Our society makes female beauty and sex into a phoney religion in order to distract us. Sex and beauty soon become tedious. The magic ends. Do not marry someone based on sexual infatuation. Real love develops over a long period of time and is based on mutual dependence, trust and caring.
5. Do not put beautiful women on a pedestal. They is no relationship between a woman’s appearance and her character. Beautiful women are flawed like everyone else. They’re much more trouble because of their sense of entitlement.
6. Never show weakness. In courtship, don’t appear eager. Women interpret this as weakness. Keep your dignity. Nothing earns her respect quicker than rejection. Men think they’ll be loved for their sterling qualities. This is not so. Women are focused on themselves. They’re looking for men who make them feel secure. They want men who exude confidence. If you’re insecure, find a woman who has lower self esteem than you. The best way to impress a woman is don’t try. They are flawed human beings. Get to know them as such.
7. The best way to fight sex addiction is to get married. Sex without love is degrading and dehumanizing. Sexual liberation isnot wanting sex (because you have it.) Sex is used to manipulate us. People wouldn’t be sexually frustrated if they got married at a young age as they did in the 1950’s and started families. Women should marry and have kids before going to university; men after beginning their careers.
8. Do not marry a woman who doesn’t make you and her family her first priority. Do you want to share your wife with her boss?
If you have an aim in life, why marry someone who doesn’t support it? Or has a competingagenda? In the marketplace of love, men have the power. Our fertility lasts three times as long as theirs. We’re the buyers. There are plenty of fine women, especially if we look abroad.
9. Real women are self-effacing. They put their husbands and their children before themselves. This is how women show love: by self-surrender. Avoid the four-C’s: Women who compete, control, criticize or complain. Avoid women who are overachievers or neurotic. Don’t get hung up on unavailable women. They’re aren’t as special as they think. Choose a wife who complements you and is a good companion. Don’t look for your “female counterpart.” (You’re looking for yourself.) Choose one who has qualities you lack and will be a good mother.
10. Being possessive is natural.A man wants to possess a woman. Women want to be possessed. In the act of love, a man “possesses” a woman. Total love equals total possession. This is not the same as domination. It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect. My wife does not share my political views or read my website.
11. Your seed (semen) is your unique spirit and essence.Would you entrust it to a vulgar or mediocre woman just because she’s attractive? Ideally we would only have sex with a woman we would want to mother our children. This is why sex was reserved for marriage.
12. Children represent your organic growth. They are an extension of yourself. The media is doing a number on us. How often do we see children portrayed in a positive light? As the angels they often are? We are rich in proportion to the things we love. The highest love is between husband and wife, and parents and children.
13. Don’t waste your time “looking for God.” We find God by serving and obeying Him. God speaks through our sense of right and wrong, and ideals of absolute truth, justice and love. We are not men if we refuse to sacrifice our “selves” to God ( i.e. obey) . Truth is liberating even if the truth is about our present bondage.
14. You are not the voice in your head. We cohabit with a monkey. Don’t be deceived or upset by how mean and vulgar his thoughts often are. They’re not you. You are a spark of Divine consciousness housed in the body of an evolved ape. Your job is to train the ape by training the shared mind.
Some of this was common knowledge when I was a child in the 1950’s. Over the years, the Illuminati have gradually undermined the natural order by promoting homosexuality which includes sexual liberation and lesbianism in the guise of feminism.
An establishment that sows fear and confusion between the sexes, and promotes promiscuity and family breakdown does not have your best interest at heart.
Many of our feminist political, cultural and economic “leaders” are moral whores, dupes, traitors and often worse. We resist them by building strong healthy families and giving our children wholesome values.
See also my “Managing the Male Sex Drive”AND “Men, Seek Helpmates, not Soulmates”