Lies being taught;
Zimmerman telegram was Germany telling Mexico during World War I that if they attacked the US, Germany would make sure they got back Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. In an act of retribution USA entered into World War 1 on the side of England and crushed Germany.
Now the truth;
The telegram inter-alia states;
“We intend to begin unrestricted submarine warfare on the first of February. We shall endeavor in spite of this to keep the United States neutral. In the event of this not succeeding, we make Mexico a proposal of an alliance on the following basis: Make war together, make peace together, generous financial support, and an understanding on our part that Mexico is to re-conquer the lost territory in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. The settlement detail is left to you. “
Thus the telegram is only conditional to come into effect if and only if USA declares war on Germany. If you believe the telegram, then you have to believe Germany did not want war with America — It says so.
Mexico was to declare war on America, IF AND ONLY if America declared war on Germany. One act of Yankee aggression would then justify another act of aggression, right?
Following are undisputed facts;-
1) Germany did not want war with America
2) Mexico never had a Military worth the name.
3) Mexico declined the offer
So why all this hype.
The Zimmerman Telegram had a far more effective impact for the German cause in being intercepted, than if it had not been intercepted.
British and American authorities would obviously then make a big deal of it, at a time that very most people in America were worried that British intelligence was manipulating American media into supporting America getting into the war.
It would have been a fantastic way to create doubt and in-fighting in America vis-a –vis, England greatly reducing USA’s morale to fight.
And it had no effect, but then Zimmerman admitted the telegram thus screwing up a perfect “disinformation” campaign by confessing ?
Why did Zimmerman make a a complete mockery and fools of leading American Isolationists of the day, the chief “conspiracy nuts” being such notable American icons as trusted Henry Ford and American hero Charles Lindbergh.
Why did he admit it what he had done when he could have just remained silent and let Americans ridicule England for faking telegrams ?
Anyone who researches Arthur Zimmerman as the cause of America “entering” WW1 should also realize that Zimmerman was also the cause of Russia “exiting” WW1.
And strangely enough, Russia was exiting the war against Zimmerman’s Germany at the exact same time America was entering the war against Zimmerman’s Germany.
Any serious student of history would want to understand such a strange relationship of conflicting interests in the same man.
For the part about America “entering” the World War, America would declare war on Germany just three days after German Foreign Secretary Arther Zimmerman admitted to sending a telegram to Mexico promising an alliance against America should America declare war on Germany.
The fact that Zimmerman openly and freely admitted to the deed, when he could have just said it was Woodrow Wilson’s “war conspiracy theory” talking, raises serious questions about the German leader’s loyalty to Germany.
And a German official mysteriously committing such a bizarre treasonous act against his own country should have given everyone in America pause to rethink what we were getting ourselves into.
1. Because World War 1 was not about England and its allies versus Germany But it was about Jewish world domination and takeover of Jerusalem by England and to hand it over to Jews and to install Jewish control over last remaining monarchies of Austro-Hungry, Russia and Germany.
2. Because Arthur Zimmerman the author of Telegram and then State Secretary for Foreign Affairs of the Germany was a German Jew and Zionist.
3. Because he was instrumental in helping Lenin and his Jewish band of Bolsheviks travel through Germany’s, in his own train loaded with 20 million in gold, for Jewish takeover of Russia and kill Christian Czar Nichols II of Russia.
4. Because, He confessed to it after being assured by amongst others by fellow Zionists Chairn Weizmann and others that they have got an assurance from England that if Zionists can bring USA into war, England will support and give Jerusalem to Jews. England did keep its promise to Zionists including Arthur Zimmerman when after a few months of US entry into World War1 it gave Jews “Balfour Declaration”.
5. Because the Zionist Jews had been negotiating with Britain, Winston Churchill being their esteemed spokesman, to have the Balfour Declaration put in writing.
6. Because During the first meeting between Weizmann and Balfour in 1906, Balfour asked what Weizmann’s objections were to the idea of a Jewish homeland in Uganda, rather than in Palestine. According to Weizmann’s memoir, the conversation went as follows:
“Mr. Balfour, supposing I was to offer you Paris instead of London, would you take it?” He sat up, looked at me, and answered: “But Dr. Weizmann, we have London.” “That is true,” I said, “but we had Jerusalem when London was a marsh. I believe I speak the mind of millions of Jews whom you will never see and who cannot speak for themselves.”
Here is the text of The Balfour Declaration.
“Foreign Office. November 2nd, 1917. Dear Lord Rothschild.
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty’s Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.
‘His Majesty’s Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.’
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely. Arthur James Balfour”.