A couple of weeks ago, Jewish conservative Dennis Prager went “death con 3” against Nick Fuentes. Although he didn’t produce a quote or a source, Prager accused Fuentes of claiming that a mere “few hundred thousand” Jews were killed in the Jewish Holocaust rather than the canonical figure of six million. The shamelessly manipulative title of his article says it all: “If Holocaust Deniers Don’t Go to Hell, There is no God.” It’s as if Dennis Prager has a direct line to the Big Man Upstairs, and is informing the unfortunate Mr. Fuentes of the toasty place waiting for him once he buys his Nazi farm in the sky.
The article was certainly a lazy piece of White shaming. Prager could not spare an insult for Black “death con” coiner Kanye West who last month trumpeted his denialism more noticeably than did Fuentes. Prager basically called Jewish Holocaust denial a sin and a lie. He said it was anti-Semitic. He dredged up quotes from Generals Dwight Eisenhower and George Patton, who witnessed actual Jewish suffering and death at the end of the Second World War. Then after a For Dummies summary of anti-Jewish atrocities and a tragic personal anecdote which may or may not have happened, Prager damns Fuentes’ soul to eternal hellfire.
I wonder if Prager’s editor or his readership realize how pernicious this article is. If someone is going to Hell anyway, how much of a sin would it be to strip him of his rights, or incarcerate him without trial, or even kill him? That would be nothing compared to what God has in store for him. It fact, it would be doing God’s work here on Earth. Was Dennis Prager inciting violence against Nick Fuentes? Was he giving the old wink-wink, nudge-nudge to people who might oppress him? Or was he using the Jewish Holocaust like a carrot and stick to coerce Christians into not annoying the American Jewish elite?
See, goyim? Repeat the words “six million” a bunch of times and ya got it made. And if you don’t, well, not only will we make your life be a living Hell, but after you die, you’ll face the real thing.
Either way, it was gob-smackingly arrogant on Prager’s part to assume the role of supernatural traffic cop, determining who gets to go where until the end of time. Does this mean that a person who thinks a mere half million died will be banished to a deeper circle of Hell than someone who sticks to the still-scandalously low tally of 4.5 million? Note also how Prager is directing traffic away from free inquiry. He’s not encouraging people to examine the data and come to their own conclusions. Instead, he and God are pronouncing the mainstream Jewish Holocaust narrative as gospel. Question it even in good faith, and lose your soul.
Well, since one bad turn deserves another, I think I will relieve Monsignor Prager at the intersection of Heaven and Hell and start directing post-reaper traffic in a wholly new direction: If you’re Jewish and you deny Jewish complicity in the formation and atrocities of the Soviet Union, which wasted over 80 million lives over 70 years, then you are evil, you are going to Hell, and you really shouldn’t be too surprised when people start resenting you for it. It’s that pesky little anti-Semitism thing—which never seems go away, does it?
Here is a brief bullet list of things Jews everywhere should feel guilty for (and unlike the sanctimonious obscurant Prager I will provide sources in case anyone wishes to investigate further):
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn describes many 19th century Russian Jews as energetic organizers of revolution. These Jews were, radical, violent, and unstable people who did not shy away from becoming “detonator[s] for the revolution” in both a literal and figurative sense. Contemporaneous sources claim that anywhere from one quarter to one half of all left-wing radicals in pre-revolutionary Russia were Jews. (Two Hundred Years Together, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Chapter 6, unofficial translation published at www.twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com)
- Jews were vastly overrepresented among the Bolsheviks taking part in the October Revolution. Vladimir Lenin himself attested that the presence of so many intelligent and well-connected urban Jews “saved the Revolution at a difficult time.” (The Jewish Century, Yuri Slezkine. Princeton University Press, 2004. p 155 & 224.)
- Solzhenitsyn describes how the first Soviet secret police, known as the Cheka, was not only disproportionately Jewish but thoroughly dedicated to terror. It routinely meted out the death penalty without trial, and murdered innocents by the thousands. In striving towards its goal of the “physical extermination of all servants of Czarism and capitalism” the Cheka annihilated entire villages. In the Crimea from 1917 to 1921, which became known as the “All-Russian Cemetery,” the Red Army, led by the Jew Leon Trotsky and his Jewish subordinates Ephraim Sklyanksy and Jacov Sverdlov, murdered between 120,000 and 150,000 people. (Two Hundred Years Together, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Chapter 16. Columbus Falco, translator)
- Solzhenitsyn demonstrates how overpopulated with Jews the early Soviet administrative leadership was. This includes the politburo itself and various executive committees, central committees, and revolutionary congresses. (Two Hundred Years Together, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Chapter 18. Columbus Falco, translator)
- In 1932 and 1933, Lazar Kaganovich, Stalin’s Jewish yes man, was instrumental in the deportation and incarceration of over 268,000 Cossacks and other villagers in the Northern Caucasus. (The Black Book of Communism, Courtois et al. Harvard University Press, 1999. pp 162-163)
- In 1932, the Jew Naftali Frenkel oversaw the construction of the White Sea-Baltic Canal, and worked to death around 200,000 gulag slaves. Jews made up the majority of the camp’s chief overseers. (Stalin’s War Against the Jews, Louis Rapoport. The Free Press, 1990. p 44)
- Jews were overrepresented in the murderous Soviet security apparatus during the Great Terror of the 1930s . 42 of the NVKD’s 111 top officials were Jews, and 12 of the NKVD’s 20 directorates during this time, including the gulag system, were headed by Jews. Over two million people lost their lives during the Great Terror. (The Jewish Century, Yuri Slezkine. Princeton University Press, 2004. p 103 & 254.)
- “An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name ‘Genrikh Yagoda,’ the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th century, the GPU’s deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin’s collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the gulag system.” (“Stalin’s Jews,”, Sever Plocker. YNet News, 2006)
- From 1925 to 1933, the Jew Filipp Goloshchyokin ran the forced collectivization in Kazakhstan, causing a famine known as the “Goloshchyokin genocide,” which killed between one and two million people. (“The Kazakh Famine of 1930-33 and the Politics of History in the Post-Soviet Space”, Elena Volkava. The Kennan Institute, Undated)
This list is hardly comprehensive, but I’m sure it’s enough to demonstrate that unless Dennis Prager also insists we not deny Jewish complicity in the above, he has no room to lecture anyone on how to get into Heaven or Hell.
The double standard here is that Jews get a free pass on collective guilt while White Christians do not. And yes, gentiles have their fair share of guilt from the early Soviet period. But not only were Jews overrepresented among the worst Soviets, but without them, according to Lenin, the most murderous regime in modern history up to that point would never have existed at all. How could any Jew not feel at least a little bit guilty over that?
One can argue that I take the same For Dummies approach Prager does, and then chide me for not digging deeper for nuance. Perhaps this or that particular Jew was not as guilty as he seems (as is probably the case), or perhaps circumstances were a bit more nebulous than I portray (as reality often is). I happily concede this. On the other hand, when gentiles try to ascertain similar nuance with the Jewish Holocaust—and perhaps wish to revise down that six million figure a smidge, or question some of the dubious scholarship surrounding Auschwitz, or note that Amon Göth might have been maligned just a tad in Schindler’s List—they meet with belligerent resistance from Jews like Prager. And Prager is one of the more moderate ones. So if gentiles are prohibited from investigating the Jewish Holocaust for humanizing nuance, why should any gentile give a whit if Jews try to do the same with the Holodomor and the Gulag Archipelago?
Finally, one can argue that the large number of Jews killed by the Soviets (1.5 million during the Stalin era, according to Louis Rappaport) balances out the Jewish perpetrators of the above crimes. The Jewish people, therefore, should be exonerated. If so, then the much larger number of White gentiles killed by the Nazis during the Second World War must also balance out whatever atrocities the Third Reich committed. Such an argument exonerates White people from their sins just as the Jews exonerate themselves from theirs. This should also force Dennis Prager to stop using the Jewish Holocaust as a weapon to control his political opponents.
He should probably stop doing that regardless, lest one day he realize that the person most likely going to Hell is him.
(Republished from The Occidental Observer by permission of author or representative)