- 2009 – WHO changes the definition of pandemic, no longer based on severity but on prevalence, from now on every flu is a pandemic. (Very convenient).
- 2009 – 2 months later an influenza A pandemic is declared, which later turns out to be false. Pure exaggeration by the WHO for the benefit of the pharmaceutical lobby.
- 2010 – Rockefeller Foundation, presents a document entitled “Scenarios for the future of technology and sustainable development”. This document explains how a pandemic could lead to the IMPLEMENTATION of new technologies such as biometric digital passports in society. To do so, governments had to take strong measures such as strict quarantines, contact tracing, social distancing, mass vaccination, etc. The country that can do this best is China and then everyone follows China. This would destroy economies and gave way to the introduction of the digital economy.
- 2010 – Bill Gates claims he wants to make this new decade the decade of vaccines. Here he is doing a TedEx conference and says that if we (who knows if he means “they” or we) did a good job with vaccines, we could reduce the population of the planet by 10%.
- 2010 – Founded ModeRNA pharmaceuticals, a company specialising in CRISPR technology, a technology that the company itself describes as “biological software” that is able to programme and manipulate the genetic code to obtain the desired response (to date, the only product that has been released is this covid-19 vaccine).
- 2014 – Obama gives a speech in which he predicts that in a few years there will be a pandemic of an airborne virus and that we must be prepared.
- 2015 – Bill Gates gives the famous TedEx talk in which he predicts that the next catastrophe will be a pandemic, more dangerous than a possible third world war with nuclear weapons.
- 2016 – Bill Gates creates a programme called ID2020, although the logical name would be ID2016, and it is a programme with the intention that everyone on the planet will have a digital biometric passport.
- 2016 – Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, sponsored by the Rockefeller Foundation, writes a book entitled “The 4th Industrial Revolution”, which is about the next step towards a more technological society, a digitised economy, digitised healthcare, smart cities, and so on. Basically the same as what was talked about in the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation paper.
- 2017 – Dr. Fauci, president of the CDC (US Center for Disease Control), says like his two predecessors, Bush Jr. and Obama respectively, that a catastrophic pandemic is looming, but this time he puts a more or less exact date on it, it would be before the end of new president Donald Trump’s term.
- 2018 – in May, the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB), a body created from the WHO and the World Bank, is officially established.
- 2019 – in September, the GPMB publishes a report, THE WORLD AT RISK.
A report that mainly says that countries should spend much more money to prepare for possible pandemics. On page 39 of the report and under the heading: “Indicator(s) of progress by September 2020”.
Amongst other things, we find this:💥💥💥💥
“The United Nations will conduct at least two system-wide training and simulation exercises, including one involving the deliberate release of a deadly respiratory pathogen.”
- 2019 – In September, Bill Gates, through his other foundation GAVI, meets with several world leaders to ask for money for his global vaccine project,
Total Page Visits: 851 - Today Page Visits: 1